- 1 - The Management’s office is open (non-stop) from 7.00 a.m. to 8 p.m. Upon arrival, the Campers are asked to hand in their personal documents for registration purposes. The Management reserves the right not to accept unwelcome guests. Camping-site rates are calculated on the grounds of the number of nights spent in the camping-site, by adding the rate per person to the rate for the site (rates vary depending on whether the site is for car + caravan, camper, motorbike + tent, car + tent) or for residential units; payment must be settled upon arrival. Should departure take place after midday an extra night will have to be paid. Residential units must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. and the keys are to be handed in at the management’s office. The management reserves the right to change accomodation assignation even at the very last minute (provided it is of the same type). For any damages are further costs payable.
- 2 - Visitors are to enter the camping-site on foot after handing over their documents to the Management’s Office. Should the visit last over half an hour, the full daily rate shall be charged. The Management reserves the right not to admit unwelcome guests. Visiting times: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. We remind our guests that in july and august visitors are not allowed.
- 3 - Vehicles are to be parked in the sites assigned by the Management. Car speed shall not exceed 10 km/hour and cars are not allowed to circulate between 12. p.m. and 7 a.m. Vehicles may be used in the camping-site only to leave or reach the site.
- 4 - Admission of dogs to the camping-site must be authorised by the Management. Dog owners are to keep their pets on a lead at all times, always carry on them equipment for cleaning up dog-droppings and are held to be fully responsible for their pet’s behaviour. For health reasons, dogs are not to be brought to the beach or to enter the toilets and showers. Pet-owners should also make sure their dogs do not foul the camping-site. No animals are admitted into the residential units.
- 5 - Power-boats may approach the bathing area only with their engines off.
- 6 - Please reserve in the time between 1st july - 31 th august a trailerport before arriving.
- 7 - Campers are to respect quiet hours from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.: no tents are to be put up or taken down during said hours and all noise is to be avoided. Radio and TV-sets are to be switched off. It is also forbidden to gather in large noisy groups. During the day noise shall not exceed the limits set by the Management.
- 8 - Respecting one’s neighbours and keeping the camping-site and toilets and bathrooms clean is a mark of politeness. Water-closets, both chemical and non-chemical, are to be emptied down the drains of the installations provided for this purpose in every toilet block and never, anyway, in fountains. Garbage and bottles may be thrown into the dedicated receptacles between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. Anybody damaging or stealing – in any way whatsoever – camping-site property, shall be charged with damages. The Management does not accept any liability for theft or damage to cars, tents, boats and any other property belonging to the campers.
- 9 - It is forbidden: to light fires (excluding those of existing cooking equipment) inside the accommodation units, tents, caravans, etc.; to use wood / charcoal fires / barbecues close to tents, pitches, accommodation units, etc., if not at a safe distance; to keep any kind of cooking equipment (barbecue/cooker, etc.) close to the tent; to use areas between tents, accommodation units and caravans to store combustible or flammable materials; to park cars close to accommodation units, tents, caravans, etc.; to refill portable LPG containers, or refuel cars powered by LPG; to access the electrical systems; use electrical extension cords, plug sockets, adapters and electrical gears that do not comply technical standards; to use gas bottles with a capacity of over 1kg in the tents Precautions when cooking food: Do not leave the cooking food unattended; clear the area around stove and oven of dishcloths, paper, pot-holders or other flammable objects; clean kitchen appliances regularly so that they are free of various materials, food residues or fat accumulations; Have a lid ready to put out a burning pan. Turn off the stove and cover the fire with a lid. Do not use water, it will cause splashes and spread the fire. Reception 045/7590228 (internal emergency number)
- 10 - ANYONE FAILING TO RESPECT SUCH REGULATIONS SHALL BE MADE TO LEAVE THE CAMPING-SITE! RECOURSE MAY ALSO BE MADE TO THE CIVIL CODE.
- IF THE RESERVATION IS CANCELLED WITHIN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DUE ARRIVAL DATE, 50% OF THE DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED. THE REMAINDER 50 % WILL BE WITHHELD TO COVER EXPENSES. IF THE CANCELLATION IS MADE AFTER 60 DAYS, THE WHOLE DEPOSIT WILL BE WITHHELD.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY CHANGES TO A PREVIOUSLY CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS, MUST BE APPROVED BY RECEPTION AND € 30 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE WILL BE REQUESTED.
- IN CASE OF DEPARTURE BEFORE THE DUE DATE, THE ENTIRE RESERVED PERIOD MUST BE PAID FOR (RATE PER ACCOMODATION UNIT + RATE PER PERSON).
-The direction reserves the right to change the bungalow-number if necessary